Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day







Mama, Thank you for ALWAYS being there for me and my family. I will never be able to thank you enough for giving me all that you and Dad have. I am truly blessed to have been raised by you! I love you more than you love me, I told you once, I told you twice, I love you more than you love me! :)



















To my Mama-in-law: Thank you for ALWAYS making me feel welcome and bringing me into your (already large) family with open arms. You have been such a stronghold for us over the past couple years. Thank you for listening and always having an inspirational voice. Love you!






Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's out there! A very special thank you to my two Moms!

1 comment:

Deborah Hays said...

I love you right back! You're the best thing that has ever happened to our son. And you're the best momma I could ever have prayed for for my grandchildren. We feel so blessed. Love you, mom