Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Keira!!!!








I can't believe you are 4 years old today!!! We thank God for blessing us with you everyday. Your little personality and your smarts never cease to amaze your daddy and I. You are so caring with your brother, family and friends. You have so much love in your heart! I pray you never loose your empathy and love for others, and your adventurous, silly side! You are such a little miracle and your daddy and I are so happy to have you and Logan in our lives. We love you!



















3 comments:

Lizzie M. said...

Happy birthday Miss Keira!!!!! We Love you tons and tons!!!!

Deborah Hays said...

Frankly, I love the picture with the curlers in her hair. ;-) Love you heaps!!!, grandma

phays said...

I LOVE the curlers shot! I think there's one of each of us girls with those in our hair...hang on - That was sheer torture then...You're STILL doing that to kids mom? hmmmmm