Thursday, June 2, 2011

I got TOLD...

by my 4yr old, Keira. We've been working on cleaning and the organizing concept, particularly in their toy room and individual rooms. We've been making sure everything has a 'home' and gets put back into it's 'home' once we are done using it.

Keira: (as she picks up the aluminum foil I placed on the couch for just a minute, while watching a story on the news) "Uh, Mom is that where this goes?"
Me: (knowing where this is going) "Nope."
Keira:"Is this it's home mommy?"
Me: "No, it's not Keira."
Keira: (still holding the container of foil, hands it to me) "Then put it away please."

Good to know the concept is sinking in, right?!?! ;)

3 comments:

Lizzie M. said...

I love it!!!!! She is such a brilliant girl.......must take after her auntie..... :-)!

Beks said...

When Lizzie says she must take after her brilliant auntie, she means ME. ; )

Deborah Hays said...

Aren't you so happy that you have loving sis-in-laws!! Actually, my sweet Keira takes after me. Now that that is settled.... Love you!